18.11.13

his name was jonathan
and he had never told me i was beautiful
or maybe he had
but in a time so distant
i would have to create the memory
of him saying it
rather than actually remember it

and even if he had
it was probably meaningless
or maybe it wasn't
but the meaning of him
finding me beautiful
and telling me
was so long gone
that i would have to create meaning
more than actually see it

jonathan
was a man of little romance
but great plans
greater than mine
but still his plans
seemed
somewhat
wrong

and me being with him
seemed somewhat wrong

and my life
seemed like a lie
i didn't want to live anymore

but how to detatch from
meaninglessness
is something i still haven't learned
and jonathan keeps around
being so void of meaning
that i don't know what meaning means
anymore
what does it mean
to have meaning
when i
cannot
even
see
it


Nenhum comentário: